Welcome to Rosepark Care Home in Uddingston, Glasgow - Renaissance Care
Rosepark Care Home is a happy and welcoming home which focusses on delivering person-centered care for all its residents. Its family vibe is inclusive and creates a nurturing setting to live, visit and work in.
Situated in the small town of Uddingston, South Lanarkshire, the care home benefits from the community spirit that surrounds it. With a team of passionate and caring individuals, Rosepark offers a safe, spacious and caring environment for residents to flourish and thrive.
Roseparkprovides nursing and residential care for up to 60 residents. The home consistsof 58 spacious, en suite bedrooms offering single and double occupancy.
Bedroomsare situated over two separate buildings, Rosepark and Rosehill, each homebenefits from the smaller more intimate feel.
Allresidents are encouraged to personalise their rooms to make sure they aresurrounded by happy memories of their family and life with loved ones. We workwith each resident and their family to really get to know the individual,support their lifestyle and create nourishing care packages.
Care and Support
The professional team at Rosepark and Rosehill and individually trained to provide the very best care to each individual living within the home.
With a focus on maintain and improving the physical and emotional wellbeing of residents through clinical and personalised care and support.
The home provides safe environments for a variety of clinical diagnosis including:
- Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Learning Disability
- Elderly care and support
- Physical Disability
- Sensory Impairment
Facilities & Services
The spacious care home provides a host of services to ensure your stay at Rosepark is positive, rewarding and nurturing. This includes:
- Several activities coordinators to support the delivery of a full physical, emotional and spiritual wellbeing programme
- In-house hairdressers
- Café and shop service providing space for you to socialise and relax with friends and family
- Garden area with sensory elements throughout
- Physiotherapy services
- Access to your own GP if preferred
- Support to visit local shops and cafes and keep you connected to your community
- Excellent public transport links
- Minibus or other transport
- Lift and wheelchair access
- Bar area
- Television and telephone point in each room
- Wifi access