Welcome to Rosepark Care Home in Uddingston, Glasgow - Renaissance Care
Rosepark Care Home is a happy and welcoming home that provides person-centered care. Our home has a warm, family feeling and provides an inclusive and nurturing environment to live, visit or come to work.
Situated in the small town of Uddingston, South Lanarkshire, the care home benefits from a real sense of community. There, our team of passionate and caring staff have created a safe and caring environment for residents to flourish and thrive.
Make yourself at home
Rosepark provides nursing and residential care for up to 60 residents. The home consists of 58 spacious, en suite bedrooms offering single and double occupancy. The pretty rooms are spread across two separate buildings, Rosepark and Rosehill, with the split-location providing each with a cosy, intimate feel. All our residents are encouraged to personalise their rooms to ensure they are surrounded by happy memories of their family and loved ones.
We work with each resident and their family to really get to know them, supporting their lifestyle and creating their own individual care packages to help them thrive.
Care and Support
Our expert teams at Rosepark and Rosehill are trained to provide the very best care to each individual living within our homes. Our focus is always on maintaining and improving the physical and emotional wellbeing of residents through expert clinical care and personalised support.
The home provides a safe and positive environment for a variety of clinical diagnoses including:
- Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Learning disability
- Elderly care and support
- Physical disability
- Sensory impairment
Amenities and activities
Rosepark is proud to offer a wide variety of services and facilities to add comfort and colour to resident’s lives and to ensure that a stay at Rosepark is a positive, rewarding and nurturing experience.
- In-house activity co-ordinators create and deliver a complete physical, emotional and spiritual wellbeing programme
- In-house hairdressers
- Café and shop service provides space for residents to mix with friends and family
- Garden area with sensory elements throughout
- Physiotherapy services
- Access to resident’s own GP if preferred
- Support to visit local shops and cafes and keep the connection to the community
- Excellent public transport links
- Access minibus or other transport
- Lift and wheelchair access
- Television and telephone point in each room
- Wifi access